Aspen Care Ltd. is excited to open a private rental assisted living home in the heart of Elbow Park in January 15th, 2014. This home is dedicated to support walking Seniors who may have acute, chronic or a terminal illness that need assistance for some daily tasks, such as bathing, dressing and medications assistance.
The home was built in 1912. The home boasts a bright and open plan with hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, built in eating area and a bright living room with a cozy fireplace and three spacious bedrooms throughout the house. There is a large deck off the living room. Plenty of parking for family members and staff. The home is located on 6th Street and 7th Avenue with easy access to Elbow Drive.
- A safe and secure environment
- Daily care for our clients
- A personalized meal plan for our clients
- Three quality meals a day.
- A hydration program for our clients
- A 24 – hour health care aid on site
- Weekly housekeeping
- Furnished and unfurnished bedrooms
- The ability for each client to have the opportunity to personalize their rooms
- Guidance, advocacy, and community service assistance.
- Network of compassionate health care practitioners for our client’s physical, spiritual, emotional and mental needs.
- Laundry services
- Monthly social & leisure activities
- Volunteers to support our clients
- The ability for other health care staff to schedule visits for our clients
- Cable, phone and social activities are an extra charge
For daily, monthly rates and availability contact us at 403-990-3837 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org