Aspen Care provides professional and compassionate transitional services to fellow Calgarians who are experiencing medical issues or limited abilities due to chronic illness or aging.
Our goals for Aspen Care:
- Support seniors and family members through their health care crisis.
- Provide home care, for end-of-life care, personal care and specialized care.
- Create an one-stop shop website for services and resources for seniors with health related issues.
- Network seniors with compassionate health care practitioners for their physical, spiritual, emotional and mental needs.
- Provide bereavement & grieving counseling
- Provide educational seminars & workshops
On our website, we provide valuable background information on the different levels of care available in Calgary, Our website is a “one-stop shop” where you can learn about Hospital Care, Home Care Calgary Continuing Care, Assisted Living, Palliative Home Care and Hospice Care Calgary as well as other specialized services.
Through our website, we provide information on any and all pertinent transition resources, including organizations, agencies and facilities. Our information covers Alberta Health Services offerings as well as other community-based private resources. We have also created a growing team of trustworthy individual care providers and other professionals to help with every aspect of your situation.
We have researched these resources personally and can vouch for their professional and responsible operations. Through our research, we have come into contact with all the resources available in Calgary that might be helpful for individuals dealing with a health crisis. We have the “big picture” and can help you explore a number of options that meet your needs and support you in your decision-making process.
Our website is only the beginning of the process. We meet with you and your family personally and collaborate with you to create a comprehensive plan of care that meets your– and your family’s — unique needs, along with a team of professionals to put the plan in place.
At a time of stress and uncertainty, we help you navigate the uncharted waters of the health care system with compassion and caring.
Let us be part of your support team. Call us today: 403-990-3837